Hi this is Jordan.
Starting on January 1st, 2014, and updating every Wednesday, this public blog is where I will reflect weekly on jordanplus - my personal development project.
This is the start of a slow change process, so it will likely change and evolve as I try out various things, but the first think I am going to try is an "applied ethics" project. The form will be much like Benjamin Franklin's thirteen virtues daily tracking system that you can read about here.
Tracking thirteen things I think is too ambitious in my current situation so I'm going to start by just tracking one thing - Passion.
Specifically, I'm going to check whether or not I am engaged in an activity that I am passionate about on a daily basis. This would include my (exercise), guitar, sketching, gaming, dancing ... the list goes on. Heck it may even be something that I've never done before.
I welcome any comments or questions!
No comments:
Post a Comment